To be a local community of disciples of Jesus Christ known for our love, as we honour God, care for each other and serve those in our neighbourhood and beyond.
To fulfil our vision we are committed to:-
- Learning from & obeying God's word, teaching it appropriately to all people, ages & group in our church
- Praying, giving thanks and worshipping God through the Holy Spirit, together and individually
- Living out our faith in every area of life as we help each other grow into spiritual maturity in Christ.
- Presenting the good news of Jesus and inviting people of all ages to follow Him.
Love - Matthew 22:37-39
- We choose to love
- We aim to love God wholeheartedly and to love all those around us.
- We commit to care, support and encourage each other in friendship, fellowship and prayer.
Faithfulness - Revelations 2:10
- We choose to be faithful
- We strive to follow Jesus faithfully, obediently and prayerfully.
- We rely on the Bible, as interpreted by God's Holy Spirirt, to guide us, seeking to live according to His will, His plans, His priorities.
Participation - 1 Peter 4:10
- We choose to serve
- We encourage everyone to use and share the gifts God has given them, through the power of the Holy Spirit, for the good of others.
Mission - Matthew 28:19
- We choose to share
- The good news of God's rescue plan for the world is for everyone and we want to live this out and share it all its aspects, with our families, friends, workplaces, communities and our world.
Accountability - Colossians 1:17-18
- We choose to submit to Christ and to one another
- We expect and encourage mutual accountability to God and to each other from all members of the church